Instead of working on an art trade and replying to a good friend's note, I'm doing useless things like this. FORGIVE ME.
BUT THIS WAS TOO MUCH FUN TO DO. I mean, come now, I was finall able to watch the freakingly awesome movie after I was done reading it. Terrible coloring and shading on this, but DON'T MATTER. It was still fun filling out the answers.
1. SERIOUSLY. I am terrible with foreign languages. My sis and I had the hardest time trying to pronounce it before finally giving up.
2. If there is one thing I love, it's concealing a family member's identity. That is my older sister wearing a watermelon.
3. I CAN'T CHOOSE. But it's definitely those two. I like the Comedian, all right? I admire a guy who chooses to be a parody of the world.
4. EEEEEEEEH. I really didn't like her in the book. I am very glad that she did so much more in the movie. I could not help but gape at how outstanding she was.
5. Haha, I chose three of my favorite moments. I was going to put in Rorschach's adventures in prison, but it wouldn't fit.
6. QUITE SELF-EXPLANATORY.
7. Same as number six.
8. Don't ask how this got into my head. All I can say is: read the can that he was eating from in the book. You'll see that it's Heinz.
9. IT'S THE MOST ACCURATE OTP IN THE WHOLE BOOK, I AM DEAD SERIOUS.
10. Ehnk. I don't see any chemistry between the two. In fact, I don't think that there can be any sort of chemistry between Rorschach and anyone else, EXCEPT FOR HIS GRAPPLING HOOK.
11. I don't see how people can't find anything to draw from the Black Freighter! I had so many ideas on what I would draw, but this one stood out to me as the funniest one. Please excuse me for the blood. You probably won't see it again. xDD;;; But, I keep wondering, should I put this under the mature tag-thingie?
Heh heh, this is funny. I like the way you draw Comedian. And you'd be the Masked Beet, eh? I'd imagine in the superhero universe, you would probably be my sister's arch enemy. She calls beets the bane of her existence. Also, your watermelon-headed sister's pretty cool too.
Man, I've got a feeling I'd readily be hooked on a fan-comic of Watchmen illustrated by you just because I get such a kick out of how you draw Rorschach's expressions. You can even make characters emote strongly if they have inkblots for faces! It's so cool how his inkblots turn into hearts when he's caressing his grappling hook, and how even with his mysterious mask makes an obvious "no, just no" face at the shipping suggestion. Nite Owl's great too with his "Por Que?!?!?" look. You draw some funny fan art.
hahahahaha totally agree with thw part of Lauri also hate her mother come on!: how can you sleep with a man like that after the thing he did to her??? and with Laurie: how possible a women with a 20 years realtionship can in less than 3 days sleep with other guy??? XD
Why is it that a lot of Wall-E fans are also Walter Kovacs fans? Surely, I'm not the only one who sees the connection between Wall-E and Walter (besides the name). Think about this....
They both start out as loners. They both live in wastelands (Wall-E lives in a literal wasteland whereas Walter lives in a moral wasteland). They both have difficulty communicating (but for totally different reasons, heh). They both have a high sense of ethics. They both carry on doing what they do long after all others have either quit, retired, or been deactivated. They both "clean up" their respective worlds (in different ways). And they both end up being martyred.
What makes them different is that, while Wall-E finds love, Walter knows only loss. Daniel Dreiburg possesses a more Wall-E-like temperment than Walter, so he might also be comparable. Also, I agree that Silk Spectre I & II are both annoying and nearly useless.